All Saints Chapel - WOW Venue
RSS

Recent Posts

wedding show case
Wedding Show Case and open evening
What is special about the Chapel
Christmas Weddings

wedding Fairs
Wedding Packages / Special Offers
wedding tips
powered by

My Blog

Wedding Show Case and open evening

If you have never been to the All Saints Chapel now is the time to come and see one of Eastbourne hidden gems.

We are holding a Wedding Show Case  this Wednesday 25.7.2018 from 6pm to 9pm.

There will be exhibitors and an opportunity to to talk to the Chapel staff and in general have look around this most beautiful of places.

For more info please call Mark on 07808 833480

15 Comments to Wedding Show Case and open evening:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 24 July 2018 04:11
Wow!

HostGator Coupons on 02 August 2018 13:35
I should need to thank you for the undertakings you have made sequestered from everything in this article. I am confiding in a relative the best work from you later on other than.

Do My Medical Homework on 03 August 2018 08:40
The Leading Assignment Help UK Firm Offers State Of The Art Services To Its Clients With A Promise Of Delivering All The Required Work Well Within The Deadline.

Assignments Physics Homework Help on 03 August 2018 10:47
This A Good Way To Appreciate The Teacher As They Put Their Efforts To Train Students. UK Dissertation Writers Appreciates The Teachers.

wordpress website backups on 06 August 2018 20:30
Many baby businesses charge a simple, yet powerful, advantage for their aggregation website that doesn't amount an arm and a leg. WordPress, originally acclimated alone for blogs, has emerged as a huge force in the apple of web design. Here are the 7 capital affidavit so abounding baby business owners are axis to WordPress to ability their websites.

best essay writing companies on 14 August 2018 20:39
This can be very good time for the customers to have a look at that chapel and come to know about the facilities it is having and how we can decorate according to our wish for any wedding function. This can give us an idea about the length of hall and surrounding areas how big they are and how well we can use them for our function.

Steven on 03 September 2018 07:33
Wedding event show watching for here. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Garage Racking for shop

Brian B. Marion on 04 September 2018 11:48
You have written a great article about wedding planning.I have learned a lot about wedding planning arrangements.Keep posting more similar articles. Top quality table tents printing

Jack on 11 September 2018 11:55
I am very impress to watching the beautiful wedding planning show case. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. buy soccer jerseys

Anker Coupon on 21 September 2018 14:11
It’s easy to read and comprehend as well as clever post. I definitely enjoyed my first read throughout this post.

loemrntdherid1 on 30 September 2018 07:47
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

Lewis rowlings on 05 October 2018 11:53
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. Website of Lading Company

Snagit coupons on 29 October 2018 11:39
well done for this moments. extremely spread helpful data.

tutors india on 17 November 2018 05:31
Are you looking an expert writer of your specific subject for your Master’s or postgraduate dissertation writing completely from Abstract writing to Conclusion and Recommendation section with the quality expected? dissertation writing services in uk

Corporate on 29 November 2018 13:40
This post is really magnificent. I really like this post that I’ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it