Just a reminder.
Tonight from 6pm to 9pm we will be show caseing the Chapel.
We will have a limited number of exhibitors in attendance. Its your opportunity to meet the team and have a look around the Chapel.. Bring a friend...
See you tonight
If you have never been to the All Saints Chapel now is the time to come and see one of Eastbourne hidden gems.
We are holding a Wedding Show Case this Wednesday 25.7.2018 from 6pm to 9pm.
There will be exhibitors and an opportunity to to talk to the Chapel staff and in general have look around this most beautiful of places.
For more info please call Mark on 07808 833480
You might ask why the Chapel and not some where else?
What is on trend for 2018/2019
- A combination of Traditional and Quirky..
- Orangeries, glass houses, trees, nature
- Full participation of the venue in your day
- Open minded
What is out for 2018/2019
So what does the Chapel stand for :
With this summer
- Complete traditional for the ceremony
- No set menus or delivery style. its up to you
- Customise the evening as you choose
- Cool in the day. Imagine a wedding in a glass house?
I Just love Christmas weddings.
Summer weddings are amazing but have you ever considered combining a Christmas party with a wedding. It works really well.
Everyone loves a Christmas party, christmas trees, lights, candles and its dark and feels so atmospheric. Have mulled wine for your reception drink. Its different and smells fab.
Would you like to know a bit more and to check availability, please contact me on
- Tell everyone
- Choose a date
- Choose a venue
- Book the Registrar
- Book the venue
- Plan the rest of your life
At All Saints Chapel we run extraordinary weddings and Parties.
For more info please contact Mark on 07808 833480 to book your personal tour.
Some things are important in life, others are not...
Introducing your new child to the world, making that commitment and sharing with your friends who will be god parents is an important matter. Its a personal and public commitment to the future. All Saints Chapel is the perfect place to make that commitment. You can say it how you want, there are no rules. Get a friend or a professional celebrant to help run the day its up to you.
For as little as £250 you can have your special day.
How to get to Eastbourne
- From London via Victoria station (Direct line normally platform 16)
- Direct services from Bright on 30 mins, Hastings a little less
- From London : M23 and then A27
- From Brighton A27 or A259
- From Hastings A27 or A259
- Gatwick : direct train to Eastbourne. Car : M23, A27
- Loads of hotels
- Check "Visit Eastbourne .com"
Call 07808 8334980